CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

I Hate Excercising

Wish I was one of those people who found great delight in working out my body and spending time sweating while my muscles energize the rest of me....I'M NOT!!!! I don't like exercising and I doubt I ever will. I was walking on the treadmill, running here and there, and saw myself in a mirror that I hung across the room to my side (not realizing it's poor placement). Let's just say that was not a pretty sight to see a larger sized woman, running, sweating, and flopping her body around the treadmill. I think I had a picture in my mind of how I looked and that was definitely not it....can you imagine if I had worn spandex? Now there's a sight...lol... :0)

9 comments:

Valerie said...

I know what you mean about the whole exercise thing. I'm just impressed that you didn't fall off the treadmill when you saw yourself in the mirror, because I've almost done that on more than one occasion :)

Laurie said...

Good job exercising! Just keep the picture of what you see in your mind. You could put a towel over the mirror, maybe?

Kristin said...

I like to think of the pain and burning away the fat. One time when I was running, after I had Adam, I read a sign over the treadmills that said, if you feel faint, dizzy or really out of breath you should stop and take a rest. I thought, but I've only been doing this for five minutes and I feel all three, don't think that is much of a work out. so sad how you can't think about getting back into shape and it happens just like that.

Nau Willis said...

wow I feel the SAME!!! I hate doing it but I know I have to ugh! I wish I had a treadmill...at least your doing SOMETHING!!!

Leslie said...

HILARIOUS! I am sure that I am a very scary sight to see when I ATTEMPT exercising... maybe that's why it's such a rare occasion that I do!!! :)
GOOD JOB Becky! You are inspiring me slowly but surely!

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

ha ha. I really am one of those people who love exercising and sweating. But unfortunately, I love EATING even more (and not necessarily the healthy stuff). So ya, it'll just always have to be a never ending battle for both of us! That's ok, at least I'm not in it alone. kelli

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

My favorite excercise is pushups...especially when my floppy belly fat touches the floor before I even start going down! kelli

Brett and Heather said...

Oh Becky!!! I have experienced that way TOO many times (um...every time I get on the dang thing.) I have been so lazy this summer. I promise, two weeks of working out and you will be feeling like HeWoman!!!

The Gunnerson Family said...

Oh Becky, it couldn't really be that bad...the reflection in the mirror or the exercise! I always think that you look good because you are one of the happiest and nicest people I know. Good-luck with the exercise, even the crazy people like me who really like it have days we would rather be on the couch.