CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Hi Everyone!

Hi Guys :)
So I didn't realize that you could get to my blogspot from my comment on somebody else's blog...lol...I hadn't given anyone my blog address because I felt like it needed much more work before I presented it to the public. :0) It is obviously not done well yet, but that's okay because now it's out there...lol.... Kira and I were seriously just learning when we did all that. Hopefully I will get more creative. Jamie has told me forever to get a blog going, and now I'm glad I did. This will be really fun to keep in touch with friends and family this way. I love seeing everyone's pictures and stories. It's awesome! And now that I know how to make a comment (I know....I'm very technilogically challenged...)I will be able to let you know when I've come snooping in on your lives...lol...Anyway, our family picture is giant. It's like you open our blog and BAM.....there's the family. My friend told me today how to fix it so I'll be working on that everyone :0) Very exciting!!!!

9 comments:

Laurie said...

YEAH!!! I'm so glad you're a blogger now! Finally, we can see pictures almost as often as we talk.

I cannot believe how absolutely beautiful Kira and Celine are. OK, I can believe it, I'm just stunned. And Trajan and Keenan and Logan are so tough and handsome. They were are so little not very long ago.

Yeah again!
Don't worry about the big family picture, Dan has been trying to figure out how to make his like that for a while. I love it. I'm putting you in my links right away!

Kristin said...

Yeah I am so glady you are blogging!!! I love seeing your family, they are beautiful, especially Kira. Give Way a big hug from me. I am so happy!!!

Vanessa said...

Yep, I found you from a comment. I loved reading about how your met your husband. I didn't know any of that!

Valerie said...

Yea, Becky!!! I was so excited to get a comment from you on my blog. And don't worry about the technical difficulties, I'm still trying to figure out how to do this. Just ask anyone...my sisters, Rob, I'm not computer savy at all, but it does get easier and blogging is so much fun! It's great to see the beautiful pictures of your beautiful little family. We'll have to get together for sure when we visit Vegas again. Tell, Way, Hi from us!

Katie said...

YAY! Hey Sister Pili! Your family picture is perfect. Who wouldn't want to see your adorable family right when they load your page? I'm so glad that you started a blog. How fun? Now I can always know what's going on with you guys even when I'm not there.

Steve said...

You've been sucked in too...Do you think you'll post more frequently than you call people? Actually, judging by Laurie's comment, you selectively call people back! :)

Seriously, you're kids have gotten SO BIG. Wayland needs a gun. Kira is too pretty to not have a gun in the house...Keep them boys away!

Love you Beck!
Love seeing your family pics.

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

Love it!!! I'm so glad that you're on board the blogging train. Your family is absolutely beautiful! I'll check back often. kelli

Ginger said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ginger said...

I found you by a comment as well. That's the best way to find people you know. My sister calls it blog-stalking. It sucks up your time almost as much as youtube. It's exciting when you find people that you know who just started blogging though. Your kids are absolutely beautiful. I can't believe how grown up they are.