CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Still Here :)

Sorry everyone for not posting in like FOREVER. Our family is doing really well, but I am just super busy trying to get myself into the routine of everything. I know I haven't commented on any of your blogs, but I am checking in on all of you and love to hear how everything's going and what you are all up to. I'm sure I will get organized soon...that is possible right? lol School is great, my kids are doing awesome, and we are in the full swing of football season. I'll post some pictures soon. My school's student numbers came in very low and a 6th grade teacher had to be surplused.....This is done by seniority, so I totally thought it would be me, but it wasn't. I'm VERY grateful to Heavenly Father for allowing me to stay at a school close to my children. Anyway, I gotta go grade about 180 math papers....doesn't that sound fun everyone? :) Thanks to all of you for being the greatest friends ever. I miss talking to everyone on the phone and catching up with you. Know that you are in my thoughts!!!!

7 comments:

Leslie said...

I totally miss talking to you Becky! But I admire so much what you are doing and the great attitude you have while doing it! You are an amazing mother and friend and teacher! Keep up the great work~ maybe one of these days we can squeeze in some "girl time" :)

Kristin said...

Horray about the job, good luck with the grading, you are super mom.

Lisa Mc said...

Your the best!!! I am sure your students are loving you!! I hope all goes well! CAll if you need some help grading papers. That is one thing I can do!

Nau Willis said...

becky i hope you guys got our message for this last sunday we didnt want you guys to be left out.hopefully we will get together when things calm down for you. hmmm do they ever calm down??? keep up the good work girl!

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

I can't even imagine how you're keeping up with everything! Way to go. I sure wish I could join in on the 'girl time' too. kelli

Valerie said...

Keep up the good work, Becky! Thought you'd enjoy that teacheresque phrase of encouragement! Glad to hear that you're all doing well. Hope football season goes great!

Our Story said...

HEY THERE SIS, Man it's been a while since you updated this! LOL I know everything has been so busy and the weeks seem like years. Keep plugging along and everything will go well! They always do for you! This week loosing a friend was hard to say goodbye for me and has made me realize how wonderful life is. Not to think of all the bad stuff, but think of how blessed we all are to have each other and we are close as close can be! Love ya sis you are my best friend! Jenny