CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 26, 2008

Last Child Syndrome

Just wanted to post a funny picture. You'll read that we went to St. George in my next post, but when we got there, I wanted to get a picture of the kids together inside the visitor's center. As you can see below, Celine is not in the picture.


This is why she's not in the picture. No reason, just her throwing a moody fit.


Five minutes later, she is all better....again for no reason. That's a little girl for ya. Add on that she's the last child, and there we have it. She calls the shots. :0)

6 comments:

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

I totally get it. I'm not sure how Myah's going to react to a new baby taking away just a little of her leverage. I guess she'll still be the only girl...therefore, she'll still be the boss. thanks for posting. I LOVE keeping up with you guys! kelli

Kristin said...

Oh her pouting face it perfect, I love it.

Valerie said...

Celine kills me. Those pictures captured her moods perfectly. If I ever have a girl, now I'll know what to expect. She is too cute!

Laurie said...

But, she's so cute! I wouldn't mind the last child syndrome if I had a girl. :)

Lynt said...

What did you do to my Celine? You're in big trouble! I know for a fact that she isn't moody! Mae told me that Celine is always nice. I'm going to have to take her away from you if you keep being mean!

Steve said...

There's a reason Celine's the last child...if she'd been first, you wouldn't have had any others. :)
I have one of those too.