CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 30, 2008

Marriage Tag

This tag was a little different, so I thought it would be fun to do. And I think I tag everyone on my list.....Leslie, Jamie, Laurie, Val, Kristin, Steve, Lyndee, Heather, Heather (not a typo..there are two of you :), Kelli, Ginger, as well as anyone else I know in the entire blogging world :) Have at it RS sisters....it's fun to learn about you all!

Thought I'd give you a flashback to the early 90's since it was a marriage tag. Aren't the pics so funny? Gotta love the big puffy sleeves...sorry to my friends who had to wear those dresses. I don't know what the heck I was thinking. Did I really think you would wear a purple suit again? As I said....it was 1993. Bright colors were in :) And the worst part? I made you all wear black nylons, in July, in Las Vegas...I owe you all a cruise when I finally get rich. It might be in the eternities...but I will try to make it up. ha ha Love you guys!
How long have you been married? 15 years on July 17th

How old is your spouse? 38...but looks 28. lucky dog

Who eats more? He does....but I look like I do. again, lucky dog

Who said I love you first? He did. I couldn't help it if he was a lovesick puppy (this is MY blog right?) lol

Who is taller? He is

Who sings better? Definitely Wayland. He has beautiful voice...I love listening to him.
Who is smarter? Hmmmm.....I think I'm more book smart but he's better at life smarts. He's good at applying things in daily work and stuff. I usually jump the gun on things instead of thinking them through...I put my foot in my mouth a lot :)

Who controls the T.V. remote? He does. I'm not a big tv watcher....except for Thursday nights....ER and Grey's Anatomy. We are all sports fanatics, so we pretty much watch only that.

Whose temper is worse? Definitely his...I'm really easy going and he's very uptight.

Who does the laundry? Me...always

Who does the dishes? Me...always

Who cooks dinner? Me...always Might I just add a question...why am I going to work full time?
These "always" are gonna have to change :) Pray for me...lol

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does...I can't stand someone to sleep on my side of the bed or to touch/sit on my pillow.

Who is more stubborn? Hmmmm.....we're pretty equal on that but we're stubborn about different things.
Who is the first to admit they're wrong? Well, over the years this has changed a lot. You start to learn that compromising in any situation is best and that arguments usually aren't worth your breath. I guess we're equal on this too.

Whose parents do you see the most? Both sides of the family live in town...so we're lucky to see everyone quite often.

Who has more friends? Probably me....I'm a social butterfly. Way's more quiet

Who has more siblings? Wayland...he has four sisters. I have a sister and two brothers. But Way also has a few cousins he considers siblings. His family is DEFINITELY bigger than mine.

Who wears the pants in the family? He does....but I control the belt. :) ha ha j/k (okay kidding a little bit) We're actually pretty equal because we really do make all decisions together. I definitely have a lot of "wifely" influence though. Don't we all?





8 comments:

Kristin said...

I love ya'll. I loved your reception in Carson, and our Star Wars movie, Way is the best Darth ever. Remember when my dad was talking to the dog and said, "Get out of here Brown Sucker!" And Way said, "Excuse me Sr, are you talking to me?" I thought my dad would die from embarassment, I loved it.

Laurie said...

I love my huge waved hair--man I thought I was COOL! Gotta admit, I wish I had those legs still. Well, I guess I have them, they just don't look the same.

Anyway, loved the reception food. I ate so many pineapples I got cankers. I think I need a luau. Maybe that's what we should do, have a luau this summer.

Can you believe it's already been 14 years? I still remember when we were driving up to Way's auntie in West Jordan during the blizzard! So glad I was there at the beginning!

Valerie said...

Love it! I remember your wedding, Becky, it was so much fun. Are you kidding me....I thought those bridemaids dresses rocked! Your wedding was so much fun. I too remember the pineapple and the teriyaki chicken (I've never had anything like that since) and the Hawaiian dancers and how they sang the Hawaiian wedding song. AND of course the Star Wars movie and how you got sunburned up at Lake Tahoe. I always get sunburned up there the first time I go in the summer. If I went now, I'd definitely get red since I'm sporting a pretty bad Minnesota winter on my pale nasty skin (even fake tanner hasn't made improvements!) Loved hearing more about you and Way. Love you guys!

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

So much fun! You're definitely going to have to renegotiate the house work if you're going back to work. Where do you get all of your energy from? I only wish I had some of it. kelli

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

Ha! I just read the comment about the 'brown sucker'. That's totally funny. I think I would have peed my pants! kelli

Nau Willis said...

this is sooooo cute! Ok Kenan is so handsome all your kids are just so good looking! BUT yes Wayland has an awesome voice! Hey Wayne and I were married on July 18th crazy!!!!!

Leslie said...

This was so much fun to read... I love hearing about my friends lives before I knew them! Your wedding pictues are very cute, and honestly you two have not changed much.... I don't see any of the comments on here with people freaking out the way they did when they saw our pictures.... You guys looked awesome then and you still do! :)

Lynt said...

I did the tag! Check it out!