CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I Am Doing It!!!

Okay guys....


This is it.....


I am going full board.....


This chunky face will be a thing of the past.... (notice how I strategically placed myself behind my children)


I started my weight watchers again today. I was successful in the past with it and then I let it go. So I am documenting and going on record that I will be working very hard to get much healthier. I am giving myself a little over a year to reach my actual target (loss of 60 pounds needed to hit my "heart healthy" weight--scary huh?). That's the hard part of being so tall...I can pack a ton of weight on :( Anyway, by 40 I should be feeling better than ever. I'm sick of talking about it, wishing about it, and thinking about it. JUST DO IT ALREADY! So here I go...any one want to join me? We could keep eachother going ya know....I can't afford to actually go to weight watchers, so I just do it on my own. But if anyone wanted to jump in, I would love to keep track with friends, check in, and keep eachother motivated. And, if anyone wants to join the party but you don't have the info., I can tell ya what I do and how the points work etc. :) I feel like I'm totally ready for it this time....I know I have cheekbones somewhere on my face...lol. For anyone out there who struggles with weight issues like me, you know that it's a roller coaster ride of ups and downs. Lose the weight, gain the weight. I will make no more excuses for myself. If I want something different, I have to change my lifestyle. So here I go...there's no turning back. My heart will thank me as well as my grandchildren when they have a healthy Grandma not a sick one :) Anyone on board?

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Where is my courage?.... Give me a minute... I just might join you-- gotta reach that spot where I feel really committed first!! :P
GOOD LUCK! I am proud of you! WAY TO GO! I know you can/will do it!
Love ya!

Kristin said...

Good luck, I'll be hitting that hard right after Christmas this year, when the baby is just around a month old.

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

Ya, give me a couple of months. Nursing does really really bad things to me and my body! I was thinking that in the picture you look much smaller than i remember. You look great, so don't be so hard on yourself. Curves are hot, right??? I sure hope so, cuz I've sure gottem! kelli