CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 18, 2008

Love My Girls!

My friend Jamie took this picture, not planned, just out of the blue. I love how it captured the two of them. They are my sweethearts....The funnest thing with girls is watching how my traits come out in them. Kira is 100% my personality. I can remember thinking and doing exactly what she does...it's very cute. Celine is a little more demanding, but I think that comes from being the last of the mohicans. I can't help but spoil her. I look at my girls and just think...they're my angels...what can I say?

5 comments:

Steve said...

Your daughters are SO pretty. Good thing they don't take after Wayland, or your Dad! Definitely you and your Mom! :)

Did you notice, I'm the first one to comment on all three of your latest posts...and yet you never call me back. :)

Hammond Family said...

Beautiful girls!!

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

Sure, rub it in why don't you?! I guess I'll just be grateful for one!

Laurie said...

Yeah, rub it in why don't cha?

They are Bee-ute-iful!!

Can they handle another hovering auntie?

Valerie said...

Oh, Becky, your girls are SO beautiful! I love learning more about your kids through your blog.