CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 18, 2008

Our One Snow Day


I was getting a little jealous of my friends who were posting pictures of the "spring snow" they were getting (I miss the snow) . So I thought if I posted a couple of pictures from our sledding day here in vegas, that I would feel better. We went up to Mount Charleston this winter...it was really fun. Keenan and Logan were especially die hard about getting up the hill. We weren't weather equipped with our shoes (slippery tennies) and Keenan would spend 20 minutes just getting up the hill every time. Logan would quit half way and just come down. They were so cute. Keenan and Logan are so funny because they will fight one second and be best of friends the next. They're both very protective of eachother and yet very competitive. It's pretty cute. Anyway, I will keep reminding myself that I have seen snow this year and that we loved being cold. Those of you who have snow right now...be thankful for the water. Wish we could get some here....

5 comments:

Steve said...

We haven't had a snow day...okay there was some snow here for about a day, but it was barely sticking to the grass...that's not snow, that's a frozen rain teaser. I'm talking SNOW big wonderful drifts of it, mountains (Oh wait, we don't have mountains either.) of it to jump in and sled on...in a long time.

Upside...I haven't had to shovel snow is a LONG time. I wear a heavy coat maybe 6 times a year, mornings only. When it's 50 degrees here, it's half the temp it normally is, and the locals/natives come out in Parkas and Muckluck boots...HILARIOUS!

Leslie said...

That WAS fun! Thanks for giving us the idea ~ I wouldn't have ever even thought of doing that! It was great! :P

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

You know you're always invited to visit us and have your fill of snow! We can't seem to get rid of it!

Laurie said...

Okay, so I check you all the time and it's the same soccer post.

Now there's so many new posts, I just may be at a loss for words.

Come visit me for snow.

Valerie said...

No, come to Minnesota, then you can have your fill of it there. It's April and we had some more last week. There's so much of it, that I DO get sick of it. But I think spring is just around the corner, let's keep our fingers crossed.