CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 27, 2008

The Perfect Evening

So last night was great!!! It's stake conference this weekend so Wayland and I went to the adult session at 7:00 (very good by the way) and on the way home we made a pit stop at Wal-Mart. We bought pizza, soda, chips, ice cream...a cart of junk food. We took it home to watch a movie with our kids. We pulled out all the mattresses into our upstairs family room for a sleepover and ate junk while we watched August Rush together. It was so much fun! Is there anything better than moments that can never be recreated....just spur of the moment fun. Perfect Evening!

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Love that movie, we too had stake conference this weekend, didn't make the night session, and just had a wrestleing match for two hours today, sounds like you got more out of it than we did, so jealous.

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

What fun parents you are! My idea of a great night is renting a movie for the kids and sending them downstairs to watch it, while I stay upstairs! Just kidding, but you must seriously be the coolest mother in the world! Thanks for ALWAYS being such a great example to me. kelli

Valerie said...

How fun! I wish I could've been at your house! I LOVED that movie. I'm a huge Keri Russel fan and LOVED the music in that movie, so great!

Nau Willis said...

how fun! we did that once with the mattress thing! It was good seeing you guys last night!!