CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The Camera Issue

Okay, it's official....I am a dork. Remember the "dot" camera I was talking about that I said I had no idea what it was? So today, the same teacher was talking about it again and I thought she said "doc" camera. This makes more sense. My guess is that it's a document camera, otherwise known as an Elmo. I have absolutely no idea how the cameras work in the classroom, but I hear they are pretty useful. So I just thought I'd throw that out there as a bit of useful information that most of you will never do anything with. And by the way....my classroom is finally done being decorated. Now for planning..... Isn't that a typical woman? My class looks good but doesn't have one ounce of classwork ready. lol Guess we all know what I will be doing for the next five days. Have a great day everyone!!!

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Of course one can never start working on something important until after her surroundings are organized. Makes perfect sense.

Good luck on you planning.

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

I learn something new every day. Good luck with your students...I still think they're totally and completely lucky, I just hope they realize that! kelli