CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Woo Hoo!!!

School is going awesome! My kids are all super happy with school. I am loving teaching. And we are all home together by 3:20 in the afternoon :) I am so happy and feel very blessed that things are going great right now. I don't have long to post and I fell asleep at the computer last night looking at other people's blogs (sorry to my friends who got replies that made no sense) lol So this post is going to be short and sweet. Thanks again for all your support and kindness.

4 comments:

Jamie and Mike said...

So happy the black cloud has moved on!

Kristin said...

I want to see pictures of both you and the kids on your first day. I'm sure you all looked great!

Mollie said...

3:20???? Holy Cow. That's my new goal!

Scarlet said...

So I have been thinking about you this week and how things are going and so I'm glad that they are good and that you don't have to spend your evenings doing other stuff and you can really be home with the kids! You are wonderful! So we went to get Jesse a Preschool book at Costco and he HAD to get Keenan and Logan one. I said that we are getting it for other kids and he yelled at me in the middle of Costco that they were for his friends! So cute!