CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 22, 2008

My Birthday Boy Then and Now



Happy 39th Birthday Wayland! I love you so much --- I have been going crazy this week and you have been more than supportive as I've gotten back into my teaching career. My life is wonderful because of you and I hope you know you are an awesome husband and father. The kids and I adore you and are so blessed to have you as the patriarch of our home.
By the way, wasn't Wayland the cutest little boy? Now he has five of his own and I know he counts them as the greatest blessings ever given to him (besides me....of course :) lol Love you Babe!




39 Reasons We Love Our Dad


1. He loves us
2. He's a good example of the gospel
3. He plays football with us
4. He cheers us on at games
5. He supports us
6. He makes us laugh
7. He is a nerd at home
8. He is strong
9. I love him
10. He dresses nice
11. He helps picks out our clothes
12. He sings good
13. He gives us blessings
14. He takes us on vacations
15. He helped us catch crawdads
16. He cooks good food
17. He tells funny jokes
18. He lets us have sleepovers
19. He buys us stuff
20. He loves Heavenly Father
21. He's nice
22. He plays games with us
23. He pushes us to do our best at everything
24. He's fun to joke around with
25. He's strong
26. He prays for us
27. He takes us to practices
28. He lets me borrow his clothes and shoes
29. He gives good talks
30. He will try anything once
31. He thinks we're awesome
32. He watches movies with us
33. He lets us drink his soda
34. He has a soft heart
35. He defends us
36. He loves the gospel
37. He is handsome
38. He helps others

39. HE IS THE BEST DAD IN THE WORLD! :)

We love you Dad! Happy Birthday!








7 comments:

Nau Willis said...

happy bday way!!! what a cute post!!!

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

What a cute idea (the 39 reasons we love our dad). Don't you just feel so blessed? kelli

Leslie said...

Happy Birthday Wayland! YOu are awesome! :)

Jamie and Mike said...

Happy Bday Wayland! Love the childhood picture...so cute!

Laurie said...

Happy Birthday Way! Sorry my boy isn't sharing it with you.

Valerie said...

Happy Birthday, Wayland!!! Love all the things your kids love about you, so sweet. You're so blessed :)

Kristin said...

Happy Birthday Way!!!!! What a great family you have, you are truly blessed.